Welcome to www.1sttechguide.com.
This electronic contract is formed under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules made thereunder.
This is published in accordance with the Rule 3 (1) of The Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 under Information Technology Act, 2000
- Application and Acceptance of the Terms
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Sites. By continuing to use the Services or the Sites, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
- The Company that you are contracting with is a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at Kalyani Nagar, Pune.
- The Company is the owner of publishing website by the name of www.1sttechguide.com wherein various white paper and research paper with respect to Information Technology are published on the Site by the Company for the users so that the user knows varied options available along with its advantages and disadvantages. Once you show interest in the product your details are provided to person or entity who has transcribed the white or research paper.
- Eligibility to Use the Site
- You are not permitted to use the Site and the services if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company, or (b) you are not competent to enter into a valid contract, or (c) you are not permitted to receive any Services under the laws of India.
- The Company reserves the right to restrict the access of the Site to the new User or the existing User without assigning any reason for doing so.
- Registered User
- You may register yourself on the Company’s website to get weekly email with the best white papers published on the Site.
- You have to give certain information for creating an account on the Company’s website. You are liable to give the correct information.
- Once you are registered as User then, you agree to notify the Company the changes, if any in the information provided by you.
- You may unsubscribe the weekly white papers by emailing on email@example.com.
- User’s Obligations
- As a condition of your access to and use of the Site or Services, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the Site or Services.
- You agree not to undertake any action to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks of the Company and/or any other User nor to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
- You agree and acknowledge that the Company may launch, change, upgrade, impose conditions to, suspend, or stop any Services (or any features within the Services) without prior notice.
- You agree and acknowledge that the other terms as displayed on the Site are binding on all the users.
- Limitation of Liability
- The Site, services and the content on Site provided by the Company are on “as is” and “as available”, and the Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, any warranties of title, condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, and undertakings are hereby excluded.
- The Company further makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or correctness of any information provided on or through the sites.
- The Company does not warrant that the Site or the services would meet your requirements or you would get an error free, secure or uninterrupted access to the Site.
- The Company will have no liability related to user content or third party content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy or other laws.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information) resulting from any of the following.(a) The use or the inability to use the Site or services;(b) Unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The Site including but not limited to the process, selection and arrangement of data, text, images, sound or music and etc on the Site are owned by the Company and the use of the Site does not give you any right in the Site or its content.
- The trademark, logos or images on the Site are owned by the Company or its Client and you shall not use either except with previous approval of the Company.
- You agree and acknowledge that in the event your intellectual property right has been infringed by any white or research paper displayed on the Site then you may make a claim against the author of the white or research paper without any claim or liability to the Company.
(b) Any claim against the User for posting any comments on the Site which are defamatory or intrudes the rights of third party.
- All notices will be served to you by email or by general notification on the Site. And any notice may be served to the Company on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Governing laws
- These Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India.